Saturday, January 15, 2011

[Sketch #21 - The Fire]



Before I write anything else, I'd like to point out I forgot to credit the really beautiful music in this to Imogen Heap.

I just found this on my computer while going through some stuff this morning and thought it would be fun to post. Different for me at least. This video was actually done last summer after my brother recommended that I play around with iMovie since i had it on my computer. Its pretty crappy... some scenes were cut poorly, and the whole thing was filmed on my ancient little cannon powershot. I like it anyway. I'll probably experiment with film more in the future.

More art stuff today, so more posts soon, I've just got to get around to getting it onto my computer. My music playlists consist of nothing but Nujabes, Laura Veirs, and the Silversun Pickups lately. I'm in loooooove with them all.

Also I just finished season five of Dexter... and now I don't know what to watch. :<

"Going soft like the dawn and tender green
Like the shoots of spring unfurling on the lawn
Over dam, over dam, over sea swell, over sea swell
And have her play Devil's pawn.
Cause you know he'd do the same thing.
Yeah you know he'd do the same thing." -Laura Veirs (Life is Good Blues)

No comments:

Post a Comment