Sunday, January 2, 2011

[Sketch #20 - Renewal]


No life lessons today, just a simple offering of Chun-Li, one of my brother's favorite street fighter characters. This was a gift I gave him for X-Mas, and seeing how rarely I've been posting what I'm working on, I decided to put it up. Hopefully this year my attempts at resolutions will not fail me, seeing as I really didn't make any. I think new year resolutions are sort of a joke to be honest. There's plenty I want to do this year, and that to me is resolution enough. That being said, I hope everyone I know has had a great holiday season. Time to get back to work~

There's always more to come.


"Clear as ice, oh clear as ice
Dripping down from a rock
Spring will come and so will fall
All my enemies have finally fled
They’ve finally fled and gone." - Laura Veirs (Wind is Blowing Stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment