Friday, June 3, 2011

[Sketch #31 - Rabbit Heart]





Bought some rag paper to experiment on. This was the first result (from several weeks ago... :/). Partial print transfer, Caran D'ache technalo graphite, F.W. Acrylic Ink, and Acryla Gouache. A lot of stuff for something pretty simple. But I like it. Sometimes its good just to throw some paint around. I'll probably do some more this weekend, I've been hoarding paper from work. Got sooo much now. :D;;

Three days off after a rough week sounds good to me. Can't wait to visit my friends in Ohio in two weeks. Life is alright. Oh, and something else in the works:


Possibly the permanent works. Soon.

More to come.


"I went down among the dust and pollen
To the old stone fountain in the morning after dawn
Underneath were all these pennies
Fallen from the hands of children
They were there and then were gone
And I wonder what became of them
What became of them?" - Fleet Foxes (The Shrine/An Argument)

No comments:

Post a Comment