Saturday, April 30, 2011

[Sketch #30 - Sticker Stuff]



So, another post after far too long! A short one too, because I have work tomorrow! WOO! Two more stickers for the line of animal skulls I'm doing. Coyote and Jackrabbit. Rabbit skulls look very, very weird, but kind of awesome. I'm happy with how things are going. And I managed to get these done in a timely manner for once. Trying to decide on the next two critters, also writing and working on Devour Them, so hopefully more soon. Is it bad that I'm too lazy to scan things lately? Probably so...

More to come.



"I was carried to Ohio on a swarm of bees
I'll never marry, but Ohio don't remember me
I still owe money, to the money, to the money I owe
I never thought about love when I thought about home
I still owe money, to the money, to the money I owe
The floors are falling out from everybody I know
I'm on a bloodbuzz
Yes I am, I'm on a bloodbuzz
I'm on a bloodbuzz
God I am, I'm on a bloodbuzz." -The National (Bloodbuzz Ohio)

No comments:

Post a Comment