Wednesday, March 24, 2010

[Sketch #14 - The Vampire Hunter and the Fashionesta]


Finally got the designs done for Ryan Besiani and Jacqueline Desmarais, two of Clarity's best friends in Devour Them. Ryan is from Albania, has a very thick accent and a very bad attitude. Couple that with the fact she's incredibly attractive, and much shorter than either Clair, or Jackie, and you get a really fun person to play with in the story line. Jacqueline is French/African, a SCAD graduate, model, and in love with anything trendy or cute. It's a sketch, they still need tweaking, but I really, really like these two a lot >_< <3

So this is my post for the day. I don't feel like rambling. I'm actually sitting at work at the moment so I should probably do something... more work related. But hey, I posted something, yay productivity!

More to come.

"On the back of a motorbike
With your arms outstretched trying to take flight
Leaving everything behind
But even at our swiftest speed
We couldn't break from the concrete
In the city where we still reside."
-Death Cab for Cutie (Brothers on a Hotel Bed)

No comments:

Post a Comment