Monday, December 14, 2009

[Sketch #5 & #6 - Spidey and Voodoo]


Today marks my brother's 32nd celebration of the day of his birth. To show my appreciation for his continued existence, I sketched this tiny Spidey today at work and colored it when I got home this afternoon. I realized that it's been a while since I've posted anything, and though I promised some sketches from my upcoming comic, I instead decided to post the illustrations I did for Jeremy. The second illustration, Wild Cat's Voodoo, was a year over due in the making. But better late than never, right?


This month has been as interesting as the past two, things are still in constant flux. I find myself being more and more productive as keeping myself busy seems to keep me from over-complicating my life. I definitely figured this would be a lonely month, but I'm keeping upbeat and positive and reveling in the fact that I'm not sinking into some deepish abyss. The people I care about are doing well, I'm getting to see some of them more often than usual, and I couldn't ask for much more than that. Still, I remember the people who are not here, and miss them dearly. Tis that time of year.

I find it best to use ratiocination and rely less on the frivolities of rumination. And mostly I just used that sentence to put to use my word of the day widget.

More to come. Hopefully later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment